Asphalt distributor is an intelligent high-tech product that professionally spreads emulsified asphalt, diluted asphalt, hot asphalt, heavy traffic asphalt and high viscosity modified asphalt. Our semi-automatic asphalt distributors are expertly designed using years of experience in developing road construction equipment. The product has been widely used in highway construction and highway maintenance engineering. Asphalt trucks like this are designed for professional road construction applications of upper and lower sealing layers, prime coats, waterproof layers, adhesive layers, asphalt surface treatment, asphalt penetration pavements, and fog sealing layers of road pavements of different grades.
These asphalt sprayers are economical, practical and easy to use. spraying emulsified, diluted, hot asphalts and various binders. It can also be used for transportation of liquid asphalt or other heavy oils.
The semi-automatic asphalt distributor uses a heat transfer fluid (HTF) system to maintain a stable temperature in the asphalt pipelines in order keep the asphalt in a liquid state. The system uses a specified formula that involves the vehicle speed and heating system rotation to control and guarantee a uniform spray volume.
Performance Characteristics of the Semi-Automatic Asphalt Distributor
1. JAC Junling chassis, high performance, low emission, reliable and easy to use.
2. Each nozzle of the semi-automatic asphalt distributor goes through an advanced processing operation to realize accurate and consistent asphalt spraying.
3. Imported heat-resistant seal elements guarantee the reliability of the dynamic seals of each system of the bitumen sprayer.
4. The heating system uses an imported burner with automatic ignition and temperature control functions. The heater is fast acting, shortens auxiliary working hours and guarantees proper spray temperatures.
5. The asphalt paving machine has a high-viscosity pump that is used to spray the asphalt as well as keep it flowing through the pipeline system, preventing it from solidifying.
6. The paving equipment is equipped with a gravity emptying device to evacuate leftover asphalt without using the asphalt pump.
7. The semi-automatic asphalt distributor is fitted with ladders and handrails to allow the user easy access to all parts for operation and maintenance.
8. The asphalt spray bar is constructed with a three-section foldable structure. It can move up, down, left and right to expand the spray area and to avoid obstacles.
9. A manual lance is installed on the paving machine to allow the user to spray where the machine's nozzles cannot reach.
10. The asphalt tank is equipped with an internal deposit discharge grove and a level indicator.
Asphalt tank volume
Asphalt heating mode
Imported diesel oil burner (calorific value 10×104kCal/h)
hot (modified) asphalt, diluted asphalt, emulsified asphalt, etc.
6340 × 2100 × 2540 (mm)
|Place of Origin:||Suizhou, China|
|Truck Condition:||Brand New, Ordered Manufacturing|
|After Sales Service|