CSCTRUCK is ISO9001:2000 certified automatic asphalt distributor manufacturer, located in China. With years spent expanding our product line, we are able to offer a wide range of asphalt distributors, to suit each customer's needs. On this page, we provide two models of our automatic asphalt distributor CSC5080GLQ automatic asphalt distributor is a result of our extensive experience, which is designed with the present road conditions in mind. As it is economical, practical and easy to operate, our asphalt distributor is widely used in spraying emulsified asphalt, diluted asphalt, hot asphalt, hot modified asphalt and various binders.
Main technical parameters
Asphalt tank volume
Asphalt heating mode
Imported diesel oil burner (calorific value 10×104kCal/h)
hot (modified) asphalt, cutback asphalt, emulsified asphalt, etc.
1. The automatic asphalt distributor is constructed with a JAC Junling chassis.
2. Each asphalt nozzle undergoes strict accuracy testing to realize spray consistency.
3. Each asphalt nozzle can be separately controlled manually or automatically.
4. Asphalt spray can be controlled in the cab of the asphalt truck or on the operating platform at the end of vehicle.
5. Spray volume is automatically regulated by PLC according to parameter inputs and it is adjusted with variations in vehicle speed. Each nozzle is kept at a constant pressure ensuring an even, accurate spray with a precision error of ±2%.
6. Imported heat-resistant seal elements and special structures guarantee reliability of dynamic seals in each system.
7. The hood of the asphalt heater features an optimized design that prevents damage caused by the eruption of overheated asphalt through the top opening.
8. All nozzles, pipelines and asphalt pump are heated by heat transfer oil in circulation to ensure asphalt runs smoothly.
9. Leftover asphalt can be evacuated from the automatic asphalt distributor using a gravity emptying device without the need of running the asphalt pump.
10. Ladders and handrails are equipped for easy and safe operation.
11. All pipes are heat insulated for operator safety and energy efficiency.
12. Efficient heating system shortens auxiliary working hours and guarantees proper spray temperature.
13. The asphalt spray bar is a three-section foldable structure. The bar moves up, down, left and right to expand spray area and avoid obstacles.
14. A manual lance can be used to spray where the nozzles cannot reach.
15. The asphalt tank is equipped with deposit discharge groove inside, a level indicator, alarm and security devices.
16. There are warning signs and lighting installations for nighttime operation.
17. Water-spray device prevents asphalt from sticking to the tires.
18. Hyperbaric air and a little of diesel oil can get rid of the leftover asphalt after construction, which is easy and quick, as well as energy-saving.
19. Durable anti-corrosion insulating layer realizes a static insulation index less than 12℃/8h.
20. Stainless steel board packing is anti-corrosion and durable.