ISUZU GIGA Water Foam Fire Truck
ISUZU 16000 liters 6x4 driving water foam firefighting truck, consists of two parts: the firefighter crew cab and the fire package body.
Folding Tank storage, right side compartment top under tank, Suction hose storage, left side compartment top under tank, Enclosed pump module with aluminum sliding door. 14000liters of water tank,2000liters of foam tank. Water tank made out of the high-quality carbon steel, foam tank made out of the stainless steel. CB10/60 rear mounted non-pressure firefighting pump, Top mounted fire monitor PL48 with manual controls.
Full power take off (PTO)
The fire pump are powered by a PTO which take the power off from truck engine directly and fully power with 440ps, propulsion by a shaft
Rear Mounted Low Pressure Pump
PTO connect rear mounted fire pump.The pump flow rated capacity with 60lpm @ 10 bar.
Top Mounted Monitor
Top mounted manual firefighting monitor(water cannon) up to 80lpm at 10bar pressure, max. working pressure at 13bar, water discharging distance with 75m and foam discharging 70m, it could be 360° moved.
● ISUZU China fire truck chassis
● Long extended cab length 4-doors, 6 seats , Lights at opening the doors
● Standard safety features ABS brakes
● Reinforced rivet chassis frame hydraulic shock absorber
● Auto adjustable air brake with power assistance
● Framework , Outside covered skin made out of the high-quality carbon steel
● Shelves, space to store and fasten needed equipment
● Sandwich PTO mounted between transmission and engine
● Enclosed pump module with aluminum sliding doors
● Top walking way, manhole for filling and regular inspection
● Baffles with water wave inhibitors, Internal and external reinforcement webs
● Folding Tank storage, right side compartment top under tank
● Suction hose storage, left side compartment top under tank
● Electronic Siren speaker, LED Scene Light Package, LED Warning Light Package
● Diamond Grade pattern striping
● Dual side intermediate pump operator’s panel
● Manually operated rear discharging valve
● Complete automatic foam proportioner automatic adjustment.
● Variable nozzle perpendicular foggy, spray, foam
● Speed regulator located in the cabin either manually or electrically
Rescue Vehicle for Fire Department