● ISUZU 700P fire truck chassis
● Long extended cab length 4-doors, 6 seats
● Standard safety features ABS brakes
● Overall Size 7400×2400×3100mm
● ISUZU Engine 175hp
● ISUZU Transmission 600000km no gear problem
● Reinforced rivet chassis frame hydraulic shock absorber
● Front axle rating 4Ton
● Rear axle rating 7Ton
● Auto adjustable oil brake with power assistance
● Framework made out of the high-quality carbon steel 2.5mm thickness
● Shelves, space to store and fasten needed equipment
● Lights at opening the doors
● Outside covered skin made out of high-quality carbon steel
● Sandwich PTO mounted between transmission and engine
● Body available in extruded aluminum or stainless steel
● Enclosed pump module with aluminum sliding doors
● Top walking way
● 3000liters of water tank, 1000 liters of foam tank
● 500mm manhole for filling and regular inspection
● Baffles up to 1.5~5m3 with water wave inhibitors
● Internal and external reinforcement webs.
● Folding Tank storage, right side compartment top under tank
● Suction hose storage, left side compartment top under tank
● Electronic Siren speaker
● LED Scene Light Package
● LED Warning Light Package
● Diamond Grade pattern striping
● Dual side intermediate pump operator’s panel
● Darley 5400LPM at 10 bar Pump, rear mounted
● HALE 1650LPM at 7 bar pump optional
● Top mounted fire monitor up to 1200LPM with manual controls
● Manually operated rear discharging valve
● 2 nos.DN80 injection inlet for filling the tank from the pump
● Two one-way valve Φ80 mm inject inlet mounted at both sides of the vehicle.
● 1 No. overflow device DN50,ventilation outlet,
● Lower outlet for feeding the pump from the tank,
● 2 nos. drainage outlet DN40 ball valves discharge outlet
● Surplus water discharge pipeline to protect the water pump and valve
● Cooling water pipeline protect P.T.O for normal work
● Level indicator for the water level inside the tank
● Sieves on the inlet line to the pump prevent dirt from reaching the pump
● Custom’s design available.
● Darley AF125 complete automatic Foam proportioner automatic adjustment
● 2 Groups hose reel of diameter 3/4 inch, length of hose 20 meters
● Variable nozzle perpendicular foggy, spray, foam
● Top Monitor: Water monitor for water and foam
● Model: PL80; Water discharge rate of 1650 lit/min at 8 bar.
● Foam discharge rate up to 8000 lit/min at 5~7 bar.
● Water monitor can move horizontally 360°; vertically from -40 degrees ~ +90degrees
● Spry nozzle elevation: ≤70°
● Spry nozzle depression angle: ≤-15°
● Work pressure (MPa): ≤1.0
● Flow rate (L/s): 80
● Speed regulator located in the cabin either manually or electrically
The truck is designed to be able to carrying equipment and firefighters and the tank providing water and foam which go through a mixture pump rear or front mounted, use a monitor mounted on top of the truck to fight a fire occurs in places such as oil plants and chemical factories to cool the fire and to coat the fuel, preventing its contact with oxygen for fire suppression and finally extinguish the fire completely.
Foam tank fire truck has become commonplace as many fire departments have equipped. The number of incidents and the kinds of fire flows needed to get the job done before selecting the right fire truck manufacturer for their departments. CSCTRUCK get the latest innovations on foam technology and tips to help fire department make the right decisions when it comes with a lot of fire truck suppliers from internet. And we has decades of experience with foam systems and fire service experience. We developed a smart injection systems which is “extremely accurate” could lower cost for foam systems and it is effective at fighting fire.
We can supply accords to vehicle size such as mini drive in 4×2, small drive in 4×2, medium 4×2 or 4×4 (off-road ) and heavy-duty drive in 6×4, 6×6, 8×4 and 8×8 (off-road). The fire truck body could be mounted on commercial chassis as ISUZU, DONGFENG, FOTON, FAW, SHACMAN, SINOTRUK, JAC, ISUZU, HINO, UD, BEIBEN, etc.
● Safety and reliability
● Best quality
● Sophisticated functionality
● Innovation and cutting-edge technology
● Intuitive operation
● Attractive design