● Smooth side wall with suitable reinforcements in left, right and top.
● Front frame with strong beams to support the main hydraulic cylinder (push-out-plate cylinder).
● Beams welded by sub-merge wielding machine.
● Full sub-frame with flexible mounting fixed to the truck chassis by horse bolts.
● Sub-frame and chassis medium with wooden plates.
● Moves on rails situated inside the body with easy replaceable polyamide shoes, with one main double acting hydraulic cylinder to move the push-out-plate.
● Tailgate connected to body with top hinges.
● Rubber seal between tailgate and body to prevent dirty water leakage.
● Dirty water tank under the tailgate with discharge tap under the hopper.
● High tensile carbon steel.
● Consisting of total 11 sets of cylinders.
● Safety valves on tailgate to prevent sudden fall of tailgate during maintenance and discharging of refuse. Manual Control System with levers.
Gross Vehicle Weight
Tare Truck Weight
Truck Pay loading
Axle Load (Front)
Axle Load (Rear)
Max. Turning Radius
Min. Ground Clearance
Peak Torque/ Speed
Mauanl; 5 forward + 1 reverse
11/9+7; semi-elliptic, laminated leaf springs with shackle link
8/10+7; semi-elliptic, laminated leaf springs with shackle link
Air brake with dual circuit
Sleeper/ bunk, tiltable, Fully metallic, with a/c
Single, dry diagram, hydraulic
Circuit Ball type, steering wheel
24V, 150AH, double battery inline
The CSCTRUCK 6CBM rear loader compactor truck is the contractor’s best choice with its outstanding compaction in a light weight body. Add in the large 1cbm hopper, available in 6-8 CBM capacities, a variety of container handling options, and you will understand why this truck is setting the standard in the industry.
PICK UP A CHASSIS
We offer oil tank trucks on a variety of chassis including ISUZU, HINO, UD, JAC, SINOTRUK, SHACMAN, BEIBEN, DONGFENG, available on any commercial chassis.