1. Purpose of 6ton flatbed tow truc: wrecker/recovery truck/towing truck is used for towing broken cars,vehicle on road.With increasing ownership of private cars,wreckers are now widly used by government organization or towing company.
2. Optional brand of 6ton flatbed tow truc:howo,Dongfeng,Isuzu,JAC,JMC,Foton,Shacman...
3. Spare parts of 6ton flatbed tow truc: Italy brand multi-way valve and balance valve; Gernamy Roxroth technology hydraulic cylinder and joint; imported sealing element; strengthed checked plate
4. Capacity range of 6ton flatbed tow truc:3ton, 4ton, 5ton, 6ton, 8ton, 12ton, 16ton, 20ton, 25ton, 31ton, 40ton, 50ton
5. The customers can choose to install the crane.
|General Technical Parameters|
|Overall Dimension||9440x2480x2760 (mm)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||12495kg|
|Chassis Parameters||Chassis Brand||Dongfeng|
|Cabin||Row and half, Right Hand Driving|
|Engine||Model||Cummins ISD180 50, 4 Cylinders|
|Emission Standard||EURO V|
|Gearbox||6 Forward & 1 Reverse Gear|
|Front and Rear Axle Load||4.5T/9T|
|Brake System||Air Brake|
|Steering Gear||Power Assistant|
|Tire||9.00R20, 6 Pieces with 1 Spare Tire|
|Max. Loading Weight||6000(kg)|
|Operating Stroke||3300 (mm)|
|Min. Angle of Slope||8(°)|
|Platform Height from the Ground||1070(mm)|
|Winch Rating Pulling Capacity||6000 (kg)|
|Length of Steel Cable||25 (m)|
|Hoisting Organ||Rating Under-Pulling Capacity||6000 (kg)|
|Rating Under-Hoisting Capacity||2000 (kg)|
|Fully Extended Max Under-Hoisting Capacity||1600 (kg)|
|Max Under-Hoist Useful Length||1640 (mm)|
|Remarks||1. Equiped with One Set of Auxiliary Wheels|
2. Bandages 4pcs
3. Yellow Warning Lamp 1pc
4. Double Side Hydraulic Operation
5. Can Tow 2 Cars
Certificate: ASM, ISO, BV, SGS, CCC etc.
12 independents workshops.
1000 sets of equipment, 25 assemble lines.
300 senior engineers and technicians. About 8000 workers.
800kinds of LPG, trucks and semi-trailers.
20 years wholesale experience
Turnover 250 million and Export 20million annually
Turnover 2 billion trucks and semi-trailers annually.
LPG/Truck Sold to 90 countries