● Impact resistance fabrication, tough & strong structurer
● Balanced weight distribution, driving more smooth and steady
● Light weight
● 10-year painting warranty on our trailers
● Quality Assured high tensile steel construction
● L1 brand mechanical axle
● Gooseneck type chassis frame, Submerged-arc welding chassis frame
● Three axles mechanic suspension
● Mushroom type, skid plated bolted kingpin easy for replacement
● JOST brand 2 units, two speed manually operating landing legs
● Dual line drum brakes Pneumatic braking system
● Different axle and suspension settings to accommodate different operations and meet various Countries laws.
Some of the materials transported in this trailer include:
● Food, including refrigerated or frozen products
● Household goods
● Flat, coiled, and channel steel
● Building materials
● Flowers and plants
● Medical products
13000×2500×1550, 2950 mm
Upper Deck Length
Down Deck Length
Saddle to Ground (loaded)
Saddle to Ground (unloaded)
5 mm, wear steel
FUWA Brand 13T×3 Nos.
16 mm, thickness/ 9 Nos.
JOST 28Ton 2-speed
Support by a triangle shaped steel bar
12R22.5 16PR ×12 Nos.
First axle single air brake
WABOC 4 relay
FUWA 420mm×220 mm
4 Nos. × Double Chamber
Socket for lighting system
Right front with 1 m toolbox
GB1589standard designed white electroplate painting
This step cargo trailer is used to transport most products and materials that can be hauled by truck. Dry van and refrigerated trailers are enclosed and flatbed trailers are open, providing flexibility in the type and size of product or material that can be transported.