● Low-profile gooseneck design for equipment hauling
● Significant weight savings compared to standard lowbed trailers
● 15 chain slots and 8 bent D-rings per side
● First raise axle for the return driving, reducing tire wear
● Full depth outriggers weight distribution along
● Extra strength reinforcement front ramp upper flange
● Low rear transition area easier to load onto rear deck
● Cross members are designed with stubbed junior I-beams
● Super length well for transporting large equipment
● Safety mechanism automatically engaged lock pin
● Front mounted toolbox with 4 flat D-rings
● Standard LED work light in the gooseneck
● Rear control panel for easy access to air and electric controls
● Relief cut-out in the neck
600 mm (fully loaded)
6800 well length
Four cambered main beams, fabricated with high tensile steel.
Full Height Fabricated
Hydraulic, removable, non-ground bearing
Diamond steel plate 3mm
Fixed front ramps
550 mm, deep/ 14mm, thickness
Flange & Web
146 mm, wide/ 20 mm, up/ 20mm, down web 10mm
50# or 90# bolted/ welded
L1 Brand 13T×3 Nos.
13mm, thickness / 10 Nos.
JOST 28Ton 2-speed
8.25R20 16PR ×12 Nos.
6.5-20 ×12 Nos.
Dual Airline, ABS
Emergency Brake Valve
4 Nos. × Double Chamber
Socket for lighting system
50 μm Primer Epoxy Zinc-Rich
70 μm Finish Acrylic Urethane
This model removable gooseneck lowbed trailer (RGN) designed for hauling the tall and large pieces of equipment, machineries. The front gooseneck of lowbed trailer is detachable, after that the trailer drop to the ground and create its own ramp that the hauled vehicles or equipment can freely load from the front of the trailer. CSCTRUCK manufactures a full line of detachable gooseneck trailers for sale in different unique styles. Ease and safety of loading are the primary features.
Military and government approved
Export to 40+ countries
High efficiency & Easy unloading equipment
Lighter and more rigid structure
High loading capacity, weigh up to 150 ton
Adapts well to bad roads