● CAPACITY: 50CBM
● V shape Tanker body structure Bi-pyramid.
● Mild-steel cylindrical shaped tank with low center of gravity.
● 2 bottom discharge cones (hoppers).
● Top with 2 sets Manhole cover, 500mm diameter.
● Air pressure Output system with work Pressure@0.20Mpa.
● Vessel Q235A carbon steel 6.0mm thickness.
● Welded by Submerged-Arc robots.
● Bulkhead Q235A/ 6mm thickness.
● Safety valve with hinged and swivel quick release lids.
● Walkway with collapsible handrail and ladder.
● Discharge opening on the 2 hoppers diameter 200mm.
● Material outlets of 100mm diameter with manual valves.
● Air line on left or right hand side with 2 pressure gauges.
● Pressure air to be connected from compressor mounted on truck.
Vehicle (Tare) Weight
13500 kg approx.
Carbon steel Q235A 6 mm
11980×Φ2490/ 2070 mm
EHA 1450mm×6 mm
3 inch, length in 6m rubber
Temperature at Suction
Temperature at Exhaust
EH4102P5 Weichai, 40KW
High strength Q345R 16Mn
Tank removable chassis frame
3 Nos×13T L1 (Brand) Germany bearings
Dual line air brake
Mechanical, heavy-duty leaf spring
Mushroom type, bolted 3.5inch SAE standard
JOST, manually operating 28Ton
12R22.5, 12 Nos
24V, 7 wires, ISO 1185 Socket
2 Nos each side indicating lambs
Steel tube fabricated
Side Underrun Bars
Steel tube provided
1 Unit steel
Spare tire carrier
Tire carriers for 1 tire
1 Nos, standard
Steel or Sand Optional
2 coats of oxide primer on the inner and outer sides of the bodies, 2 coats of synthetic enamel painting on the outside and 2 coats of black epoxy paint on the inner side.
As PANTON color sample
This tank trailer designed for hauling dry bulk cement, ash, dust and all kinds of bulk powder goods in a short or long distance or work as a bulk cement container for a while. The equipment with semi-trailer designing, consisted with tanker, pipeline system, frame, suspension system, and related parts etc. Tanker fabricated with vessel, cement loading hatch, fluidized bed, unloading /discharging pipes, cement discharge hose, air inlet and some related parts etc. Tank tilting the horizontal structure for the double cone, which makes the tank center of gravity can be reduced.